1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is W-Customized UG (limited liability), Ostlandstraße 26, 97816 Lohr am Main, Germany, Tel .: 093529966, E-Mail: jens.weidner@dibadoo -design.com. The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 The person responsible has appointed a data protection officer who can be reached as follows: “Jens Weidner”
1.4 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https: //” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
Hosted by Shopify
We use the shop system of the service provider Shopify International Limited, Victoria Buildings, 2nd floor, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland (“Shopify”), for the purpose of hosting and displaying the online shop on the basis of a Processing on our behalf. All data collected on our website is processed on Shopify’s servers. As part of the aforementioned Shopify services, data can also be processed in the context of further processing on behalf of Shopify Inc., 150 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada, Shopify Data Processing (USA) Inc., Shopify Payments (USA) Inc . or Shopify (USA) Inc. In the event of the transmission of data to Shopify Inc. in Canada, the appropriate level of data protection is guaranteed by the adequacy decision of the European Commission. Further information on data protection from Shopify can be found on the following website: https://www.shopify.de/legal/datenschutz
Further processing on servers other than those mentioned above by Shopify only takes place within the framework specified below.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings in your web browser.
In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies we use, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected when a contact form is used can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
6) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
In accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide them to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you provide to process the contract. After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use of your data as permitted by law became.
7) Use of customer data for direct mail
7.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you information about our offers on a regular basis. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed to us that you consent to receiving the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation email asking you to click on a link to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later point in time. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter are used exclusively for the purpose of advertising via the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible mentioned above. After you have unsubscribed, your email address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
7.2 Sending the email newsletter to existing customers
If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to regularly send you offers for similar goods or services from our range by e-mail. In accordance with Section 7 (3) UWG, we do not need to obtain separate consent from you for this. In this respect, data processing takes place solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct mail in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If you have initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose, we will not send you an e-mail. You are entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the aforementioned advertising purpose at any time with effect for the future by notifying the person responsible named at the beginning. For this you only have to pay transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. After receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will be stopped immediately.
7.3 Sending newsletters via MailChimp
Our e-mail newsletters are sent via the technical service provider The Rocket Science Group, LLC d / b / a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA (http: //www.mailchimp .com /), to which we pass on the data you provided when registering for the newsletter. This transfer takes place in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR and serves our legitimate interest in using an effective, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. Please note that your data is usually transferred to a MailChimp server in the USA and stored there.
MailChimp uses this information to send and statistically evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. For the evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. In this way it can be determined whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked. With the help of the web beacons, Mailchimp automatically creates general, non-personal statistics about the reaction behavior to newsletter campaigns. On the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical evaluation of the newsletter campaigns to optimize advertising communication and better targeting recipient interests, the web beacons in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR also collect data of the respective newsletter recipient (email address, Time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system) and used. These data allow individual conclusions to be drawn about the newsletter recipient and are processed by Mailchimp for the automated generation of statistics that show whether a specific recipient has opened a newsletter message.
If you want to deactivate the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you have to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
MailChimp can also use this data in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or to pass them on to third parties.
To protect your data in the USA, we have concluded a data processing order (“Data Processing Agreement”) with MailChimp on the basis of the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission to enable the transmission of your personal data to MailChimp. If you are interested, this data processing contract can be viewed at the following Internet address: https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/
You can view the data protection provisions of MailChimp here:
8) Data processing for order processing
To process your order, we work together with the following service provider (s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR.
9) rights of the data subject
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed Planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect it from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded in Third countries exist;
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the accuracy of your data is being checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain whether ours legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information according to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to correct or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible ;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, provided that further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
9.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAINLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN THE CONTEXT OF A WEIGHING OF INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE EVERY TIME TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA, FOR REASONS THAT WE GIVE UPON YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
IF YOU USE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING, THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS OR IF THE PROCESSING OR EXPRESSION OF THE EXPRESSION APPLIES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECTIVE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
10) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and – if relevant – additionally based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of express consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes his or her consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that are processed in the context of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. and / or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. prove for the processing that the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject outweigh, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.